Friday, April 20, 2012

Be grateful and be happy...

I was checking my email when I noticed a new notification from The Secret Scrolls - From The Secret Daily Teachings. I clicked on it and here’s the message: 

header A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne   Beverly Hills Homes For Sale   www.ChristopheChoo.com

 “Today, be grateful. Be grateful for your favorite music, for movies that make you feel good, for your phone that connects you with people, for your computer, and for the electricity that lights up your life. Be grateful for air travel that flies you everywhere. Be grateful for the roads and traffic lights that keep the traffic in order. Be grateful to those who built our bridges. Be grateful for your pet, for your child, for your loved ones, for your eyes that enable you to read this. Be grateful for your imagination. Be grateful that you can think. Be grateful that you can speak. Be grateful that you can laugh and smile. Be grateful that you can breathe. Be grateful that you are alive! Be grateful that you are You! 

Be grateful that there are two words that can change your life. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” 

May the joy be with you, 
Rhonda Byrne The Secret... bringing joy to billions 

This made me smile because it reminded me to acknowledge every little thing in my life. I thank this keyboard I am pressing in. I thank my laptop for making me encode correspondence. I thank the wifi router we have, though it’s not functioning at times but being able to connect to the world offsets the destruction. I thank God for the opportunity of joining the corporate world. I thank my family who keeps in believing in me. I thank my friends who make me happy. I thank every person I meet who in one way or the other has taught me different lessons in life. I thank Mindanao State University for the affordable education, challenges and opportunities for growth. I thank all my teachers from kindergarten to present for the inspiration shared. I also would love to thank my students who also taught me to be emotionally strong. I thank my nephews and nieces for showing enthusiasm in their studies. I thank Iligan Bloggers Society for the friendship. I thank my classmates in MBM for the fun way of learning as well as inspiration. I thank MSU-IIT for the experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you… 

Life is indeed a celebration of gratitude, a journey of blessings, learning and appreciation. With all the challenges surrounding us, there is a glimmer of hope towards a brighter future. One just needs to continue living life to the fullest no matter what and just be grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Reminds me of my CD about "The Secret" book. It wasn't returned to me. But reading your article makes me smile and thankful for the blessings I received all through my life. Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga. Thank you for reading my article and for the comment :-) Have a great day... :-)

      Delete